Wednesday, March 28, 2012

CBC Comes to Cape Cod

I hadn't had a beer in a few days and we drained the kegs I had going this weekend, so on the way home for work I had a crave to stop at a local store in Mashpee to see what beers they might have in the bottle for me to enjoy tonight.  Well, I found a very pleasant surprise in one of the beer fridges.  They had a couple of bottles from Cambridge Brewing Company on the shelf.  I didn't realize that CBC was distributing their beer beyond the brewpub these days but I'm thrilled to find out they are.  I got a bottle of "The Audacity of Hops" and "Triple Threat".

Audacity of Hops is as the name implies a hop bomb but one that is surprisingly thirst quenching.  They call it a Belgian style Double IPA.  Hey all I know is its a beautiful pale ale with loads of flavor and aroma hops thrown into and apparently done in a way that doesn't make the beer undrinkable.  I'll be looking for CBC beers wherever I can now that I know they're out in stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment